Teachers: Franck Zenasni, Raphaël Grasset, Macarena Paz Celume, Gaëll Mainguy, Prashant Pala (Université Gustave Eiffel), Cyril Thomas, Lucia Bosone (Université Gustave Eiffel), Lisa Jacquey, Pascal Kolbe, Edward Stevenette, Anne Jarry, Cloé Brami
Duration: 4 full-time weeks
Description: The Bootcamp is the introduction to the Master AIRE Learning Sciences program. During four intense weeks, the students will discover the basics of Learning and Cognition fields. They will acquire the framework (research and practical method, toolbox, strategy, vision of the ecosystem) they need to achieve their own trajectory in the Master and will open up to new perspectives with the Life design courses.
While some of the subjects might be familiar for some students, others will probably be new and challenging. Luckily, as part of an interdisciplinary crowd, each student should always be someone nearby who can help out. This is one of the most important lessons at the CRI: work together.
- Know the CRI and the AIRE Master ecosystem.
- Know the content and the format of the master program
- Have a reflective practice about learning
- Understand what is cognition
- Know the tools useful for our learning and communication
- Be introduced to the research work
- Have a reflective practice about life design
Example of works: Lectures, reverse classrooms, workshop, case studies, challenges, discussion about documents…